We’re seeking a smart, ambitious, self starter creator as an independent contractor who can balance creative thinking with excellent execution. The ideal candidate is an independent creator who can supply original content / resources that will be useful to our Knower community.
- Create content that is sensitive to a variety of considerations and needs and exemplifies best practices in inclusivity, accessibility, and SEO
- Perform basic research on assigned topics and synthesize content that provide practical value to the user
- Provide new resource / content ideas that will benefit our user community with information on how to execute them
- Check for spelling, grammar, readability, style, context and suitability where needed
- Maintain style guide, editorial best practices
- Establish and maintain project production schedules
- Superior research and design skills
- Have sound judgment, logical critical thinking skills, and the ability to operate confidently in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations
- Brainstorm creative new approaches to presenting information that drives user engagement and product desirability
- Please see our sample resources to learn more
- Ability to work remotely
- Gain practical experience with international market, product development and content creation
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation
Please apply here.
On your cover letter, please introduce your base country and whether you have the ability to get paid via Payoneer or PayPal if working from outside the US.
We typically update applicants regarding their acceptance within 5-10 business days of submitting their applications. Please note that we only respond to applicants that are accepted. If you do not receive a response within 10 days of submitting your application, this means that your application was not accepted.