We’re seeking a smart, ambitious, self starter editor as an independent contractor who can balance strategic thinking with written execution. The ideal candidate is a strong writer who is organized, has the ability to problem solve and has a genuine interest in studying data and can effectively communicate informative findings to his or her team.
- Performing resourceful and independent research using exhaustive research methods and strategies
- Providing research results to the team members within established time frame, based on best practices and team preferences
- Attending meetings virtually including drafting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Performing email management and business correspondence
- Data and records management
- Cloud storage organization
- Data entry
- Confident, well-spoken, and professional
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Utmost discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation package
Please submit your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On your cover letter, please introduce your base country and whether you have the ability to get paid via Payoneer or PayPal if working from outside the US.
We typically update applicants regarding their acceptance within 5-10 business days of submitting their applications. Please note that we only respond to applicants that are accepted. If you do not receive a response within 10 days of submitting your application, this means that your application was not accepted.