CHECKLIST FOR COMMISSIONING LOGO DEVELOPMENT
- Research whether the logo name has already been protected as a trademark in the relevant industry and whether the appropriate domain has not yet been assigned. Alternatively, you can have a professional trademark research carried out.
- Get an overview of how competitors present themselves and what their logos look like. Make notes for your brief when necessary. Check for logo ideas and inspirations by checking our logo resources here.
- Create a brief so that the graphic designer has the most complete information possible, knows your wishes and thus provides the optimal basis for the logo development.
- Request for a cost proposal from your graphic designer. Determine the inclusives:
- The number of logo drafts that are included
- The number of edits included
- File formats that should be provided when the logo is completed: scalable vector graphics (eps or ai) and a high-resolution tiff for printing as well as jpgs for digital media use
- The usage rights / license rights
CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING THE LOGO DESIGN RECEIVED
- Similarities in the design of the developed logo to other well-known brands or competitors
- Is the logo usable in all required applications such as flyers, websites, business cards, letterheads, social media?
- The interaction of the logo with other components of the corporate design is harmonious (if one has already been created)
Enjoy more resources like this. Find exclusive, original resources you can only download from The Knowery by browsing our library of on sale resources, starting from $0.50 each. Offer ends soon. Click here to start browsing.
Get this product through our VIP unlimited download subscription for only $5.00 a month. Subscribe now.