1. Use Google Chrome and log in to your Instagram account from your PC
2. Once your Instagram is open, click the 3 dots from the top right corner
3. From the dropdown, click more tools then choose Developer Tools
4. It will open a right side window showing codes and text. Navigate towards the top left corner of this window and click the toggle device tool (document-with-mobile icon)
5. You will see that your window preview will be in mobile mode. Click the refresh button.
6. You can now post and use Instagram using the mobile mode
7. Simply close the window when you want to return to desktop mode
Enjoy more resources like this. Find exclusive, original resources you can only download from The Knowery by browsing our library of on sale resources, starting from $0.50 each. Offer ends soon. Click here to start browsing.
Get this product through our VIP unlimited download subscription for only $5.00 a month. Subscribe now.